Finally a video clip of myFull SLP Exhaust

shallowreef

Nov 3, 2005
illinois
FYI this is my first video post so its short and the camera view is screwed up.

2002 Mustang GT (automatic)

SLP Longtube Headers
SLP Catted x pipe
SLP Loudmouth 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smd1wCyJ1VU&search=SLP mUSTANG

I just wanted to show how loud the exhaust is inside the car with the windows up. If you listen closely you can here the tires chirping in between shifts. The longtube headers really do add a nice amount of power.

I'll try and post more vids later (They will be better) This is just a trial run.

Nick ~shallowreef~

• Sponsors (?)

Anyone know any software i could buy so that i could edit my own videos? I also would like to add music to them if possible.

So where can i buy it and how much?
I have a microsoft computer (i don't know if that matters)

shallowreef said:
Anyone know any software i could buy so that i could edit my own videos? I also would like to add music to them if possible.

So where can i buy it and how much?
I have a microsoft computer (i don't know if that matters)
Windows Movie Maker is a decent product to start with. Have you tried it?

Windows Movie Maker

or

Sony Vegas 6.0

Those are the two I use. Windows movie maker is more 'user friendly' but Vegas will allow you to do all types of cool stuff. Just google them and search some .. see what you find.

Your car sounds good BTW. :nice:

Second vid was weird lol.

shallowreef said:
No i haven't why does it come with the computer or something?
Yes. Windows Movie Maker is rolled into XP Professional and it might be rolled into Home Edition as well. I can’t speak personally for it being in the Home Edition, as I don’t use it.

shallowreef said:
Thanks bakos24!

Hey whats with the seafoam video? Is it suppose to show how seafoam makes smoke or something?

Yep, its a smoke show. Not a lot but I thought I would put it up anyways:D .

Movie maker is not too bad to use. I haven't really messed with making videos yet but does not look to bad to use. The reason I got it was to make vidoes smaller which it also does. you should have fun with it. :nice: