free bbk xpipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueconv00GT

May 14, 2004
I am removing the exhaust from my 2000 mustang gt (manual) this weekend to put in a new transmission and decided to buy an all new system. I like the bbk but it is too loud and I'm getting too old for it. so i was thinking about how to get rid of it and what better way than just to give it to someone who needs an exhaust. i live in downtown atlanta so anyone local i guess i can arrange for someone to pick it up.

here's the only deal though...the rear clamps sucked and the thing leaked air so i had them welded together with my old exhaust. i'm going to have to cut them off but i'll do it at the end of the pipe so that they will still be usable to someone if they just have them welded in place--i'm sure any muffler place could do this cheaply.

anyways, i'm going to say email me at [email protected] if you want these. i'm not going to ship them cause i really don't want to put any effort into this. also, i'm not going to hold on to them forever so if nobody wants them before April, 23 i'm just going to throw them away.

thought i'd pass some mustang generosity around...just graduating from college i can understand how its sometimes rough to be able to afford cool new parts for your car.

also i'm taking off 40 series flowmaster cat back that has wierd dual exit mufflers with turn downs and rear exits. sounds cool as hell. i'm sad to give these away but like i said--don't really care about making the money back for them.

Brian

• Sponsors (?)

Mossberg said:
Hell, you should pay me to put a BBK X rasp pipe on my car.:D

Free is overpriced for that pipe.:rlaugh:

No offense for those who actually like the BBK X.

Hey hey now:nono: , I've got BBk O/R X with flows. I like the sound. Also when your low on cash you gotta buy not so expensive parts. Not saying BBK is "cheap" but they are usually less expensive than others

Status
Not open for further replies.