Help Me PLEASE New Mustang Owner DELIVERY GUY

bgbg22

Dec 5, 2005
Hey guys i need some help. I am buying an White 2001 Mustang GT with 39,950 miles on it, Its Automatic. I had a true blue 2001 Mustang GT but i had to get rid of it because of my job. Im a pizza delivery guy here in New York on Long Island.

I sold the blue mustang gt and i bought a jeep, which I am pleased with, but I just cant live without hearing a rumble everytime I step on the gas.

One of the reasons I sold the mustang was because of delivering. Now i thought it was only my mustang, but my jeep two experiences brake squeaking every time i drive. It is the most annoying thing in the world. Ive been told by mechanics to just go to the dealership and see if they have aftermarket brake pads.

Well anyway, heres the deal. Im taking a loan out for the Mustang for 10,200. Im selling the jeep for between 8-9 grand. So lets say i sell it for 8,500. I plan to take the 8,500 and put 6,000 right into the loan. So im only gonna owe 4,200 over 3 years, which is fine by me.

Heres where I have problems. Because im a delivery guy, and its constant stop and go and heating of the brake system. Do I spend 1000 plus out of the 2,500 i have left over from the sale of my jeep for maybe an 13 inch cobra brake system. Does anyone know how well it works, and if the rotors will still get too hot from stopping all the time. I just cant stand the constant squeaking, and does anyone know how much a mechanic might charge for installing a system (roughly).

Also i work and make about 600-700 a week, im in college and i have a full ride to school, so i dont have any other bills, so i will continuously upgrade.

I have a question though, should I go looks first over power. Im thinkin of throwin the saleen body kit on, gettin 18X9 and 18X10 saleen rims, or do i go power and suspension first?

Its a white mustang, so right now ill admit it, it looks like a female driven car. Any ideas on appearance wise what i can do to add flare and some ****in testosterone to this car. And i dont want this thing lookin the least bit riced.:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Definately get rid of the wretched 4X4 stance first.
I would go with the H&R Supersports and Bilstein
struts and shocks.Don't forget to get a alignment
after you install your springs.

How i picked her up:

car1.jpg

How she stands now:

IMG_1185copy.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

White is sexy. Girls dig it and trust me, do your car right and it won't "look like a female driven car" at all. :nice: