im getting fed up with efi

jrichker said:
It seems that most folks who complain about EFI complexity haven't taken the time to study up on it. The system will troubleshoot itself for the most part, and requires some though when it doesn't. Every major motorsport outside of stock car racing uses EFI in place of carbs.

For some help in understading EFI, here's a book that will get you started with how the Ford electronic engine control or "computer" works.

Ford Fuel Injection & Electronic Engine Control 1988-1993 by James Probst :ISBN 0-8376-0301-3.

It's about $20 from Borders.com see http://www.amazon.com/ . Select boo..., but that's just dreaming, so i'm carbin it.

• Sponsors (?)

man i am a poor ass. i just got layed off on my job and will be getting a check (300 or so) in about 2 weeks.

but hey i got money right now its not alot but its a start (200). i hope to sart on the feul delivery system. like the holley blue pump with reg. whats the part that eliminates the efi feul pump? i thought i saw it on summit for 99.

with my upcoming money (paycheck) i hope to buy an used intake (untill i find a job) then ask a friend who has an edelbrock 650 cfm carb hes got in his chevelle because they are geting a 750 soon. so i could buy that cheap and i know for a fact it runs good. also get that distrib gear. where can i find that at?

it took me forever to type this because i hate miss spelling, but yesterday i was chopping salad and cut my right hand badly bleeding all over the food (yummy), but owell. so if there are any spelling mistakes just bare with me.