Interior Census...

THis will be the first Mustang I owed. Wanted to find out from the experianced crowd where Mustangs have fallen short as far as interior quality/durability in past years. I understand that this is a new chassis from the Fox and that the creaks and rattles should be down quite a bit. I'm more concerned about power windows going out early in life, a/c problems, seats losing their comfort.. etc. That stuff.. When answering.. if you could also state what year and model you have/had.

Together, we can figure out how much Ford as been paying attention to detail on the inside. You know... The part that the girlfriends care about. :doh:

Thanks in advance. :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

USAF-Sergeant said:
THis will be the first Mustang I owed. Wanted to find out from the experianced crowd where Mustangs have fallen short as far as interior quality/durability in past years. I understand that this is a new chassis from the Fox and that the creaks and rattles should be down quite a bit. I'm more concerned about power windows going out early in life, a/c problems, seats losing their comfort.. etc. That stuff.. When answering.. if you could also state what year and model you have/had.

Together, we can figure out how much Ford as been paying attention to detail on the inside. You know... The part that the girlfriends care about. :doh:

Thanks in advance. :flag:

:flag: First off, thank you for fighting for all of us here in the U.S.A. A lot of my partners in the Sheriff's Dept. have been or currently are deployed. I salute you.

My 2001 GT was a great car. The driver's side window motor did crap out, but it was a quick fix with the warranty. The interior was a little cheap looking, but it still worked for me... I liked it. The new interior on the '05s is supposed to be upgraded and looks great in my opinion. I read that a ford rep said that you are getting a $30,000 interior in a $20,000 car. Treat yourself to a new stang when you get back home. You deserve it. Thanks again. :flag: