Last call for Apple Blossum

• Sponsors (?)

Biggest ****ing Cluster**** I've ever had.... the day started out ****ty cousin got ticket 10 over ( he should have known I told him to drive slow) on stevens Pass, get there check into our hotel have a couple drinks and walk down to some bar and played pool, then later that night to apple bees, then walked around, had some god- damn beaners rubbing up on chicks walking by so I asked them if they were some kind of tuff guys, 5 beans come flyin out of the woodworks and i get hit in the face by two of them, Im currently, 5 beer, 3 shots of Vanalla Vodka, and 3 rum and cokes deep so they felt like kisses on the checks but god damnit I just didnt see them coming, then the cops came outta no where arrested them ( got a nice lump on my brow).... Then we decide to call it a night and we went back to our rooms, my two out of three cousin who were with me in our group and our friend all in which are 21 went to the bar after we all went to apple bee's ( they meet up with some old friends and got a ride, cause they had been drinking) uppon walking back to the hotel after the bar at about 2:45AM my cousin had a drink in his hand, and an undercover cop tried taking it from him, he (unaware of his occupation) pulled himself away quickly and took a step back asking "what in the **** are you doin?" (the guy never announced he was a cop which you are required to do..)then gets tackled by 6 police officer after which he had a busted tooth, a dislocated sholder, and is being evaulated for having a broken Jaw with some bruising to his ribs...(im a criminal justice student at EVCC) after we recieved a call from my other cousin and friend who were with him at the time, I handed the keys to my car to my cousin who was sober and we went to go find out wtf was goin on, they wouldnt let us near the car he was at (which in understandable) but they were dicks by telling us to leave or be arrested too, at which I laughed at them calling them idiots, they couldnt do ****, then a **friendly** cop came over and gave us directions to the local jail... we went and to my suprise saw some of the ****ing beans there getting out there ****ing friend, at which about this time the jail was getting pretty full, and they started in trying to fight in the middle of the jail, we couldnt get hime out of jail because he was being hospitalized...

BEWARE: WENACHEE COPS ARE DIRTY ****IN CROOKS

yeah we were stopped and a car full of girls was stopped next to us going the opposite direction so we tossed them some beads for the hell of it. next thing I know I was getting pulled over. Sat there for 20 minutes while they did a background check on me or something. Cop said they were making sure I wasn't Osama Bin Laden's nephew. what the hell? I got away with a warning.

people kept yelling at me to rev or spin my tires or make my blow off valve go off. too bad there were so many cops or I would have done it.

on a lighter note there was a convertable silver stang GT there, supercharged, and said he was putting down 500 RWHP. Anybody from here?

DrMike said:
yeah we were stopped and a car full of girls was stopped next to us going the opposite direction so we tossed them some beads for the hell of it. next thing I know I was getting pulled over. Sat there for 20 minutes while they did a background check on me or something. Cop said they were making sure I wasn't Osama Bin Laden's nephew. what the hell? I got away with a warning.

people kept yelling at me to rev or spin my tires or make my blow off valve go off. too bad there were so many cops or I would have done it.

on a lighter note there was a convertable silver stang GT there, supercharged, and said he was putting down 500 RWHP. Anybody from here?

was that car of girls you through beads at a yellow vert stang???....

yeh i seen teh fight ... we had hella **** go down at our hotel too...one of our roomys for the weekend died for a bout 5 minutes .... my sister got puled over....but we had a swimming pool full of jungle juice in our room it was the life of the weekend everyone was there hahahaha.....

yeh well we were the yellow vert stang with 4-5 chicks in it all weekend so if ya seen us tell me what you were in cause that place was crawling with stangs .......

o by the way thanks brotha curt (98V6 K.I.T.T.) not stangers harrassed me haha

Holli Ann

The cops were double in force from last year. One of my good friends here at school is from Wenatchee and she went home this weekend. She said that it was the worst she's ever seen it. They had more problems and more cops. I honestly don't think I can blame Wenatchee for trying to stop their city from becoming hell for a weekend. I agree that the way they went about it was out of control... but I can see what they were trying to do and how it went horribly wrong. It's like New Orleans trying to get a hold on Mardi Gras... they're dealing with a bunch of VISTORS to their city who get out of hand.

SilverStang98 said:
was that car of girls you through beads at a yellow vert stang???....

yeh i seen teh fight ... we had hella **** go down at our hotel too...one of our roomys for the weekend died for a bout 5 minutes .... my sister got puled over....but we had a swimming pool full of jungle juice in our room it was the life of the weekend everyone was there hahahaha.....

yeh well we were the yellow vert stang with 4-5 chicks in it all weekend so if ya seen us tell me what you were in cause that place was crawling with stangs .......

o by the way thanks brotha curt (98V6 K.I.T.T.) not stangers harrassed me haha

Holli Ann

oh you weren't the girls we threw beads at then but I do remember seeing you guys a few times. A yellow vert full of hotties is hard to miss! :)

we left my buddy's stang over here in Everett and took my supra. License plates GOTMILF.

DSCN0839b.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0839b.jpg
    DSCN0839b.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 49
yeh its kinda hard to miss ... i was superised though on how many of them there were up there .... there was one pretty much identical but yes it was a gt hehe so it was better i told my sister hahahaha...

where was everyone staying ... and how was the security at your hotels.... from the stories i heard ours was the like most leaniant(spelling...still a lil tired from the weekend) hehe....

well yeh they were crackin down like crazy but they need to just realize that they wont win that is to many people lol... womt stop me anyway haha :banana:

Holli Ann

WOW sounds like I missed out.........but anyways didn't anyone take any "quality" pictures?? If you are going to tell us about these kind of events you need to represent your stories with good pictures that back your stories up.......and if you don't have any find some and tell us that they were from the apple blossom...... :D

mmmmmmmm.........T&A...... :drool: lol prob a good thing i didn't go though, i woulda started hitting cops if they charged me like that lol. I woulda been in jail so fast. Oh well, maybe i'll go next year if its not so crazy....