Let's talk electric fans.

Went with the Focus fans. Gonna install after I get my car back from the gear swap. $80 shipped
IMG_20230708_170010843.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I love my Flex-A-Lite Black Magic Xtreme Electric fan 185 in my 1991 Foxbody LX Coupe, it even cools my feet, if i am sitting in the car drivers side or passenger side with the engine running, with door open with one foot on the ground. i can feel it blowing on my foot while listening to the radio or cleaning the interior lol its a very powerful fan 3300CFM.​

Reactions: 1 users

I love my Flex-A-Lite Black Magic Xtreme Electric fan 185 in my 1991 Foxbody LX Coupe, it even cools my feet, if i am sitting in the car drivers side or passenger side with the engine running, with door open with one foot on the ground. i can feel it blowing on my foot while listening to the radio or cleaning the interior lol its a very powerful fan 3300CFM.​

I have the same one on my daily driver for 16 years and it keeps cool even in the ( hot as hell) Nevada summers with a/c on.
When it goes I'll grab a focus set up from pic a part with Infiniti or Volvo controler.

Reactions: 1 users