my last thread as a free man!!

• Sponsors (?)

SaleenGT2001 said:
well things are getting REALLY crazy right now. i have less than 2 days till i'm getting married. i cant wait to get all this wedding stuff over with. i know all you other married guys know what i'm talking about. the little lady is running around like a chicken with its head cut off. i will be enjoying my 3rd batchelor party tomorrow night and after that all the fun is over................that is until i get to that big boat that will be taking me on my week long honeymoon to the carribbean. anyways i hope stangnet wont shut down without me being around to browse the boards every night. wish me luck everyone!! i'll need it to get thru the next 2 days!
don't tell me you were already married twice....

good luck bro, you'll need it :D

Ernad said:
don't tell me you were already married twice....

good luck bro, you'll need it :D

NO!!!! this is my first and hopefully last marriage. we just decided to have a batchelor party everytime we got a chance to get away from the ladies! i will be leaving at 5 today to go to the rehersal dinner. i was hoping to finish my car today bbut i spent all day trying to find a speed sensor to get her jeep back on the road. that killed my whole day!

**** i got all of yall beat. im 18 and im engaged and my girl is 16. crazy **** is that she asked me. haha. we arent going to get married for a couple years cuz we both wanted a long engagement and yeah. everyone tells us we are way to young but hey you cant really say age is a factor if two people are truely in love which we are. congrats to you man. just remember, like someone else said, marriage is a job *i hear this from my dad all the time now that im engaged* and it takes both of yall to keep it working. but i have faith even though i dont know you. good luck and enjoy yalls life together