Need help guys ASAP

slvrbullit302

Jan 6, 2004
Alabama
Ok the new motor listed below is having trouble keeping the dip stick in the tube and oil in the motor. Here is the situation, installed brand new federal mogul cast rings and have around 800 miles on the motor. Now there is still some steam/smoke coming out of the breather with the pcv hooked up so i figured the rings are not seated. Well the problem is the old motor had the same problem in the end but not in the N/A state only on the jug would it blow the dip stick out. The new motor you can take it up in the RPM's and it will spit the dip stick out about 1" or so and sprays oil all over the drivers side engine bay. I am running out of options and do not want to tear it back down seeing as how it has only been in the car for two weeks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. The only thing that was transplanted from the old motor to the new one was the Typhoon intake. If I cant get it fixed I may have to sell the car seeing as how I cant afford another rebuild.

• Sponsors (?)

I have aftermarket valve covers with a chrome breather with a tube attached to the intake tube. Also I installed a new pcv and it still does it. Do I need an evacuation pump or something like that?