Need help with 99 cobra mach 460 audio

kevinatd18

Mar 16, 2024
Grundy va
I'm new here I have a question about the mach 460 system. I put a wiring harness and a head unit in my car a few years ago due to the factory one being bad. I never could get any thing to play but the tweeters, so now I want to replace all the factory speakers with after market units and after market amps. I still want to be able to use the factory wiring thats in the car to power my amp and to run my speakers. Thanks for any help

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome aboard :SN:

So, uh... What is your question? :D
Sorry I was in a hurry when I posted this, I need a wiring diagram so I know what factory wires comes from the head unit back to the amps and what's coming from amps going to the speakers. What I want to do is use all the factory wiring but replace the amp with like a 200x4 amp. If any one has done this I would love to know what speakers and amp you used and also if possible post some pics. Thanks again

What I really want to do is delete the amps in the rear. I need to know what wires are coming from the head unit for what I'm assuming is a low level signal going to the amp and what coming out of the amp going to the speaker? Also I need to know power and ground for the amp and the remote wire so I can power a small 200x4 amp.

Maybe getting one of these will help....

This might help although I have no idea how accurate any of it is:

Yellow DVD Ford 1996- 2000 Mustang F-Series Service Manual Wiring Diagrams | eBay

BATTERY, AUDIO, LIGHTING WIRING DIAGRAMS. EXHAUST ELECTRICAL. POWERTRAIN TRANSAXLE. FUEL SYSTEMS. www.ebay.com
I had to snatch that up. I have a project in the back of mind that's going to go something like this:

1710688387254.png

Of course, I have those diagrams Noobs.
You gave them to me yourself.
Please reference the view monitor for
the applicable diagram.

Would you like to play Global Thermal Nuclear War?

Reactions: 1 user