New Cobra + Thanksgiving =

• Sponsors (?)

Uncle Meat said:
:( Unfortunately I have no one around who likes to go on "Spirited" rides. The wife definitely isn't into it and my kid is not impressed by them.

U.M.

your kids not impressed by the kenne bell? you sure youre driving her right? :D

Kilgore Trout said:
Me giving about a dozen relatives the ride of their lives :banana:

Every time I would come back there would be another person saying; "take me next!" :D

I had exactly the same thing when i first got mine. First it was the people who like them to see how they really feel, then the naysayers who thought ford is **** no matter what.

The naysayers are all looking for 03/04 cobras or Vettes to compete with an 03/04 cobra.

Uncle Meat said:
Huh? :scratch:

BTW... When are you going to change your sig?

U.M.

I meant that all those who thought they suck are now either looking for one or looking for something thats equavilent.

And im selling teh cobra. Not worth roughly 600/mo for a car ive driven a handful of times. It would be a different story if the GT sold and i didnt have two car payments plus two insurance payments, but alas the GT is going nowhere and I already have a buyer for the cobra. Wont be long till i bring up the GT to cobra-like levels though, first order of business is IRS rear with a 6spd to replace this ****ty tremec, then ill follow up with a forged 5.0mod and VT ST2 head/cam combo, blower grind, after smog time, then follow up with either a procharger or a KB. Or just buy a cheap bike for 2-3k for now and use the GT as a trade in on either a new camaro or challenger. I just saw the camaro today at the SF Auto Show and its very awesome in person, alot meaner than the vette.

I just love the feel. Roads around here are crap, and going anything over half throttle on some of them would make SRA skip and jump around. With the IRS on the cobra it just soaks up the bumps and even with double the output of a GT sticks when you go full bore over the same roads that the GT would kick out on, even in a straight line.

Not to mention when you come out of a turn and hit it, the IRS just squats and grips, compared to solid rear that it just flings you sideways.

Im not much of a corner carver, but the feel of the cobra made me like taking some at some good speeds, its solidness and smoothness around corners is awesome. IMO i think IRS is just awesome for street driving.