New Edge noob in Canada

Hi Folks,

I am the new owner of a "new" 22 year old Mustang GT. I just purchased a clean 2002 GT in Laser Red.
I'm kind of a long time Ford guy and have built several trucks, but this is my first Mustang. I grew up around/during the Foxbody car era, but I recently developed an interest in the 1994-2004 cars. I've built a couple nice pushrod 5.0 engines and originally intended to buy a 1994-1995 Mustang GT, but in any case ended up with this 2002 model.
So, I have some learning to do with the 4.6 mod motor;).

Anyway, I have a couple questions about the car so I guess I'll go find the correct forum and see if I can get started.
Thanks all.

• Sponsors (?)

Ha! I should have posted a picture earlier, but the car had a set of wheels that I wanted to change out. Got some new staggered Saleen reps installed just yesterday. Just waiting for spring now so I can put some miles on it:)

Attachments

• IMG_4122.jpeg
    IMG_4122.jpeg
    738 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: 3 users
The car has been lowered but it’s not super low. All stock under the hood except for a Roush cold air intake. Has a Magnaflow cat-back, and a short shifter…not sure which one, but it still has the stock shift knob. Has a new stereo with Kenwood amp and aftermarket speakers all around. I don’t plan to do much more to it tbh other than some little odds and ends. It’ll just be a cruiser:)