new tires and rims :)

i dont have a camera so while i was in the middle of replacing my strut i got my wheel down here by my computer to get a shot of it...

18' momo's with Kumha 225's

might be heading back to switch in for the 245's but im not sure if they have them in stock... cause the rims dont fit on the 225's quit properly, but non the less not really noticable..

and today's the day i get a pic of my car up... so be ready to be baffled guys!! (hah yeah right)

• Sponsors (?)

94 GT Must. said:
18' momo's with Kumha 225's

18 foot rims are pretty big. I don't even think the wheels on those giant trucks that go down in the coal mines (the ones you can park 3-4 dumptrucks in the bed of) are that big. I'd like to see that... but you forgot to add the pic.

And why did you even bother with 225's? Seriously, get the 245's at a minimum. The difference is noticeable, both aesthetically and performance wise.

not feet, lmao inches.... duhhhh...haha where you get feet from?

haha yeah i did forget the pic :bang:

and the 225's were a really good deal... 140 canadian ea. the 145's would be an extra 40 per tire and im pretty deep in the hole financially as it is, thats why i decided to go with these, and yes i do notice TREMENDOUSLY... i had 145 Toyo 18' type Z wheels and they were extremely nice to drive in, now i have
these hard cement type block wheels :( but hopefully soon ill be outta debt, get my front end replaced from a minor accident i was in and get me some nice
wheels again :)

94 GT Must. said:
ahhh, looks like im the dumb one....haha my bad man... :bang:

would be interesting to see my car on 18 foot tires tho haha

:lol: No worries. And yes, it would be interesting to see a Mustang on those wheels. Maybe on Monster Garage...

As far as the file, make sure it's in jpeg format as they usually take up less space. If you want, email me the fullsize pic and I'll host it.

[email protected]