New track times, not great but not horrible.....

I had the hardest time getting traction but i nailed everyone one of my shifts pretty good. Heres my slip
R/T..... .698
60'...... 2.303
1/8......9.500
MPH...76.01
1/4.....14.555
MPH.....96.78

The mods I had at the track were= Cobra Intake, 3.73s,Underdrives, HD CAI, o/r x,flows, Bald Extremo's(pep boys is retarded so i could get my DR's), timing to who knows what(says 9* but car still stalls and surges, i think distributor is still off)

I had better 60' when my car was completly stock, best of 2.248. Next time ill have my radials and get that 60' down

• Sponsors (?)

While your getting better, your still a good ways off from where I'd expect you to be. I think you should be trapping 97mph with nothing more than exhaust, pulleys, bumped timing, and mabe a homemade CAI. With the intake I'd think 99-100+ should be had. Definitely double check the timing if you even suspect it. Did you have to leave off in 1st gear due to tire spin? I can almost garantee you will pick up mph with the nittos, in addition to ET.

yeah my timings way off, my car stalls when at lights & jerks while driving. im sick of working on my car so its going to have to wait for a couple days until i mess with the distributor a little. and i also had to leave 1rst cause of tire spin. i need the radials badly cause im launching at idle to try to keep traction but it still doesnt work. that was the first time ever at the track with modifications done to my car so im going to go next week and get some more practice. once i get my tires, what should i be runnning?

Well, I ran 13.83 at 98.55mph with VERY similar mods in my vert, so I'd expect at least that if not better. What did you shift at? Where did the peak occur on the dyno? I'd shift it around 5500.

So you didn't have the Nitto's on there? That should bring your MPH up a little bit when you get those on. I think you may want to try shifting a little higher. I don't know about the Cobra, but my Edelbrock pulls straight to 6k in first. Then in second and third I shift a little lower. Like 5700 for the 2-3.

Jake