Nj Guys - Whiskey Cafe Saturday?

TOOLOW91

If you're the village idiot what's that make me?
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
I was at whiskey cafe car show saturday and seen some nice foxes out. I was with my buddy who had his green 91 project out .. Seen some nice foxes any of you guys there?? I know i seen the guy cant think of his user name with the on 3 setup on his vert car looked really good.....

• Sponsors(?)

MY 85 GT

10 Year Member
Mar 7, 2008
New Jersey
I was at whiskey cafe car show saturday and seen some nice foxes out. I was with my buddy who had his green 91 project out .. Seen some nice foxes any of you guys there?? I know i seen the guy cant think of his user name with the on 3 setup on his vert car looked really good.....

That would be me.,.....LOL...i saw your car too, Nice car!!!! at 1st i couldnt place it but now i can..LOL...And i go to Whiskey ever sat, weather permiting of course...

Reactions: toolow91

TOOLOW91

15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
yeah i try to swing by as often as possible its a nice ride for me im in staten island but i have friends in kearny and ridgefeild park so i try to come out on the weekends. Your car looks good bro it must feel nice with the on3 . Thats in my future once the funds are in place. I had a friend with a nasty notch with a on 3 that was so fun to ride in let alone drive!

MY 85 GT

10 Year Member
Mar 7, 2008
New Jersey
yeah i try to swing by as often as possible its a nice ride for me im in staten island but i have friends in kearny and ridgefeild park so i try to come out on the weekends. Your car looks good bro it must feel nice with the on3 . Thats in my future once the funds are in place. I had a friend with a nasty notch with a on 3 that was so fun to ride in let alone drive!

Thanks yes its fun...I have the trick flow top end kit plus 14 psi ...its nasty..street tires dont have a chance i have to mount my DR's on soon...next time your down stop by and say Hi....

TOOLOW91

15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
Thanks yes its fun...I have the trick flow top end kit plus 14 psi ...its nasty..street tires dont have a chance i have to mount my DR's on soon...next time your down stop by and say Hi....
I will definitely!