Not a stang but a cougar Q?

definitely just as well, the 58 body style is butt ugly.

I dunno, I kinda like the 57-60 body-style; all blunt edges and few frills, like an old John Deere row-cropper or a Pershing tank :p It probably helps that, as a kid; I "inherited" a '59 stake truck, complete with three plastic calves (Tonka-sized, I seem to remember it was made by Nylint) from an older cousin. But that body-style to me just says "I'm here to do a job, not look pretty".

Putting on some fat tires and a torquey 335- or FE-series engine to roast those tires just seems cool.

Besides, the absolute KING of butt-ugly Fords has got to be the '08 Super-Duty; especially the "XL/Work Truck" models with black plastic grilles and "non-aero" headlights and turn signals. I drive one of those for work, with a wimpy (for the load it carries) 5.4 3-valve gas motor. Poor thing was smacked with an entire forest of ugly-sticks!
I call mine BuFord; because, when you look at it rolling up (kinda hunched over from the weight of its extra-tall service camper and ladder racks), you can faintly hear the sound of "Dueling Banjos". :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

ok well, you got me there that particular super duty is definitely the king of ugly ford trucks but the 57-60 is a very close second. my absolute dream truck is a 64-66 Mercury M-100, they only sold them in Canada and maybe some of the northwest states close to the border. everyone keeps telling me i should get a uni-body f-100 but i don't care for those too much either, i think it's the rear wheel wells that ruin it for me.

eventually, i'd like to get a 69 ranchero and "cyclon-ize" it with a 69 cyclone front clip with the racnhero wheel wells spliced in instead of the cyclone wheel wells and add the cyclone interior too and of course the cyclone/eliminator hood scoop and cyclone front spoiler and an a vintage fiberglass tonneau cover too. add some cyclone GT stripes and it'd be good to go, well after i put the engine and trans from the 86 town car in it anyway.