Not sure what to do...

Im faced with a dilema on what to do next to my stang, two summers ago i just had my e-cam and cobra intake w/throttle body put on and i was showing my friend the engine, shut the Cobra R hood, yet forgot to put the pins in...and you can all guess what happend next :nonono:
So i put off getting my cowl fixed, and just done everything else except for the heads, roller rockers, and some of the suspension....so this summer should i finish my suspension and put off getting my cowl and rest of my car painted?...or just wait one more year?
And if anyone knows a way to fix a cowl that is banged in pretty bad w/o having to cut it out and weld in a new one could u let me know? :shrug: ...thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Other than cutting it out and fixing it I would sand it all down and use a dent puller and a lot of patience. It depends on the severeity. I had that happen once... it sucks. You could also use a wire welder and pit little pins in it and use a slide hammer to pull the dents out.

As far as the mods... I would get it painted first and fixed up.

Ask a hot girl what she thinks needs to be done first.. cuz that is all that matters.