Ny-Trex system giveaway

rj95svt

Jan 11, 2007
Hayden, AL
Hey guys, I haven't been all that active on here recently but I actually had some good luck recently. I entered a contest to win a free nitrous kit from Ny-Trex part of Design Engineering Inc (DEI) and actually WON!!!!! I have never won anything before on my life and could not believe it. I picked out their triple threat wet system sent them a email with the part # and a couple pics of me and my car and I received the kit yesterday.

I don't know if any of ya'll are familiar with their products but I am very impressed with the looks of the kit not to mention the completeness of the kit. The only things I could use is a window switch and a bottle heater. Everything else is included in the kit even a drill bit, tap, and pipe compound. I will post some pics later when I get it installed and let ya'll know how well everything works.

P.S. I needed some good luck for a change as my wife's 2006 GT got rear ended by someone without insurance doing around 4,500 in damage

• Sponsors (?)

It does look to be very good quality. All the solenoids built into one block should make the install a breeze. It comes prewired to a connector and all the wires are labeled with a small piece of tape. The same goes for the relay. I am hoping to get started with the install later this week. It looks like the hardest part of the install will be the micro switch mounting.

Yeah, I'm not sure what kind of mounting bracket it has. I have an NOS microswitch that I bolted under the lower EGR bolt, and then bent it around so that the bottom part of the throttle revolver hits it.

Kurt