**OFFICIAL** The Price Is Right Thread

Bob_Barker_TPIR_2006.jpg

I know other people on here besides me watch this show religously. Its a shame Bob is retiring in June. I got good news though. For my 20th birthday, which was on Dec 26th my parents said my birthday present is that during spring break they're going to fly me out to LA to go on The Price is Right! Im so effing excited!!! Ill tell you guys how it goes if I get up there so that someone can tivo it when the episode airs. So this thread is now designated for discussing The price is right, and Bob Barker.

• Sponsors (?)

You guys already said what I was going to. Happy Gilmore was HILARIOUS! I used to watch TPIR, BECAUSE of the hot models!

I'm 37 and CAN'T remember not having Bob Barker on at 11:00 am every weekday morning. I wonder who will replace him?

God I can't watch that show, it's so depressing. I mean GOOD GOD can't they update it from that disgusting 60s look?? And their furniture prizes are ugly as hell, and the cars suck. My roomate freshman year of college was a freak about it. He got tickets to it too. We never stopped making fun of him for that (and how ugly his girlfriend was). We're pretty sure he gave Bob Barker a Hand J. when he was there.