One of my MII's for Sale

Hey guys, I have my II all back together and running again (I lie just a bit, I still have a few things to do but it IS running).

I have a parts car that is 98% complete & running (Not perfectly mind you but it is running enough to get it to where you are going).

It is a 1976 Gina V6 VIN: 6G04Z166813 White with a Red top. Has some rust but no major body damage. Interior is OK but again not great.

It is missing the front valance, battery hold down, AC... There are a few other parts that I swapped that were in better condition than what was on my II.

Tranny works, dif sounds good, glass is good, mirrors good, seats bad, floorboard felt good but I did not pull back the carpet.

Like I said, it runs, I even cleaned it up a bit, but it does burn oil and smoke a bit (I am sure those rings could use replacing).

VIN Decoder:
Model Year of the car is: 1976
Body Style (from VIN) is : 2 Door Ghia
Factory installed engine: 171 c.i., 2.8 l, 2V, 6 cyl
Consecutive Unit Number :166813

I honestly bought this II for $200, Not Running (Just had to plug in some vacuum lines and set the timing). I live in Kansas City, Missouri and anyone that wants it make me an offer. Pretty much the first one that gives me an offer will get it :) I just could not get myself to take it to the junk yard but I have to get rid of it as I am moving!

It is very cold here with snow so currently no pictures, but I will try to get some soon.

Again, I just want to see it go to a good home and not become a cube!

Let me know,
Chad

• Sponsors (?)