Our troops in Iraq

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah man, my brother has been to Iraq and Afghanistan .. I know the feeling .. The good thing is that no matter what happens, you can be proud of them for doing something that helps protect us. :flag: x2

:flag: brother in law was there for 2 tours 82nd airborne. my other brother in law is probably fixing to go. Always praying for troops and their families! I have alot of respect for the armed forces, they're willing to pay the ultimate price for us.

Our brave Troops are making first hand contributions to writing tomorrow's history books - I can't think of anything more honorable. I just hope that a successful democracy can take hold in the heart of the Middle East (Iraq) and indirectly it would bring about change in Saudi Arabia (where most 9/11 terrorist were from) and in Iran (who probably poses the greatest threat if democracy fails in Iraq). A successful democracy in Iraq could be as fundamentally historic as defeating the spread of Hitler's Nazis through Europe and Hirohito's Imperialist Forces through Asia/Pacific in WWII.

It's more words than I can describe the feeling I have for those who serve. All i can do is offer a humble thanks.

My bro-in-law just got back for Fallujah last week after being over there for a year. My sis flew over yesterday to see him. He should be home in a week.

It's more words than I can describe the feeling I have for those who serve. All i can do is offer a humble thanks.

My bro-in-law just got back for Fallujah last week after being over there for a year. My sis flew over yesterday to see him. He should be home in a week.

Tell your bro-in-law, it's good to have him back safely.

Although it ain't Iraq or Afghanistan, I am supposed to be deployed to Egypt in a few weeks. Should be interesting.

I'm glad your bro returned. Gives me hope for my friend.
He's in the Seabees but was pretty close to some hairy stuff in the beginning. He is in Cali right now I guess for debrief and should come home soon. I still have a friend in the Army who is in Bagdad. He is right in the middle of everything as a Sargent in the infantry. I get e-mailed jokes every other day just to let me know he is OK.

Thank you man... its nice to see people that STILL care about the war.

SSG McCauley
United States Army
19th Group C co.

In little towns and big cities all across America there are those like us who think about the War on Jihadism everyday and the sacrifices the troops and their families make.

Fact is despite the high profile Bush-bashing media blitz, most of America realizes the terrorists proved throughout recent decades that they don't care if a Republican or a Democrat is in the White House (they attacked us at home and abroad under Dems and Reps).