pro 5.0

• Sponsors (?)

Most aftermarket shifters will improve shifting. They have shift stops which keep you from damaging transmission components. Plus, the feel of the shifter is much improved compared to stock. What exactly do you mean by notchy?

Any aftermarket shifter will give you nice, crisp, and firm shifts over the stock crap. Pro 5.0 and the Steeda Tri-Ax are the two most commonly bought shifters for out cars... I love the 5.0 thats in my car right now.

by notchy i mean i have to really slam third and 4th if i wanna do it fast.... they slide in nice and slow but when im tryin to be fast it gets hung up part way through the throw.... just hoping its not the synchros

btracer02 said:
by notchy i mean i have to really slam third and 4th if i wanna do it fast.... they slide in nice and slow but when im tryin to be fast it gets hung up part way through the throw.... just hoping its not the synchros

Keep that up and you will break something or bend a shift fork, you cant slam through the gears w/a stock shifter for long or something will let go. Get a Pro 5.0 or a Steeda Tri Ax, best money you could spend and you will wonder how you ever got buy w/ out a short thorow shifter.