Progrip Clutches????

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
Anyone used or heard of these before? I'm in need of a new clutch my centerforce dual friction has given in after 3 years of track abuse but the one that I would need for my application is $369.00 as the Progrips are $200-$289 for my application.

Ford Clutch Kits

<table style="width: 100%;" class="nt102" align="center" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="style164">Price</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="style85">
Beware of the HYPE! Only a few companies actually manufacture clutches. Often you are paying lots of extra money for the a color or for fancy names and gimmicky pressure plates. ProGrip™ clutches are a straightforward way to choose a great clutch for a reasonable price without all the hype.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

• Sponsors (?)

Havent heard of these but I'd hate to try something new 3 years of abuse sounds good to me, and for $80 or so more, I've got the Ram Hd and havent gotten alot of time on it but so far so good very smooth but about $400 with hd tob.

At that price, beware of Chinese imitation stuff. Professional Products sells a fliuid style harmonic dampener for half the price of an ATI. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Is it really worth the risk? I'd step up to a nice SPEC, Mcleod, or Ram.

Kurt

well thats exactly what Im thinking thats why Im looking for some feedback. Much of their stuff says made in the USA but its just that Ive never heard of them either. I was looking up something on the tremec transmissions and came across a thread that mentioned these guys so I checked it out.