Recommendation on seats

oboeboy

Apr 25, 2004
Cypress, CA
Hey guys and gals, new poster here.. .

I have a grey 1988 GT, and I've loved it too much and my driver seat is broken . Any recommendations on where i can get a used matching seat or two reasonably priced aftermarket seats that would match the interior...
Thanks so much,
Matthew

• Sponsors (?)

Don't know anyplace in Cali. Daves in New Mexico would have something. You have the tweed or the leather? every few years they made subtle little changes in the fabric on the tweed seats that isn't really noticable... until you put the wrong one in and it doesn't match. Otherwise, I've got Corbeau's in my GT and love them. I've seen some from APC that look a lot like them, only dirt cheap- don't know how they are though.

stangbear427 said:
Don't know anyplace in Cali. Daves in New Mexico would have something. You have the tweed or the leather? every few years they made subtle little changes in the fabric on the tweed seats that isn't really noticable... until you put the wrong one in and it doesn't match. Otherwise, I've got Corbeau's in my GT and love them. I've seen some from APC that look a lot like them, only dirt cheap- don't know how they are though.

Do you have links for APC and Corbeau?

Thanks

Breaking the seatsi sp retty common, but it's a pretty easy fix too. If you take off the cover (remove the headrest and unzip the back and work it off), it should be pretty easy to see what's broken. You can just have it welded back up.

Got some seats here

I have 2 tweed light grey seats out of a 92 lx convert.. they have the mounting rails and bolts... I am new to all of this and I am not sure how to ship or if you are close enough to pick them up, But I dont want them and i will sell them cheap, Email me at [email protected], hope I can help... Brian :nice: