saleen tune on autos

md1198p

Dec 22, 2002
my other thread got pushed to page 3 lol, rather than bump it i will just ask one question. what does a saleen tune do for auto's that steeda's will not. i know that steeda does not have a tune for auto's, and that at least 1 or 2 people on these boards have a saleen tune on there auto's. do they reflash the computer like steeda? is the tune intuitive like steeda's? and is it "safe" like steeda's is?

• Sponsors (?)

MUSTNAG 03 said:
PM cobra Killer for more information about this. :nice:
Actually Steeda is NOT doing a tune for the auto's..
Dave,what I was talking about to ya'll was what I have come up with.I'll have a Reflash for the auto cars from me.Im close..Very Very close.:)

96-98 cars as well,5speed and autos.

Tim

cobra killer said:
Actually Steeda is NOT doing a tune for the auto's..
Dave,what I was talking about to ya'll was what I have come up with.I'll have a Reflash for the auto cars from me.Im close..Very Very close.:)

96-98 cars as well,5speed and autos.

Tim

Tim do you think you would be able to reflash my SALEEN tune (twin screw blower) with your tune to get more power?

Mrelmtow, I would l like to know where you obtained you information on the Saleen reflash and autos? I have no idea if the refalsh updates the trans calibrations or not but would be intrested to know???

From first hand experience. I have installed the Saleen Series IV kit on my 03 GT and was told by Saleen as well as what I experienced NO changes to the trans cal. The engine would bump the rev limiter every time during a WOT run until I installed my SCT chip. When I called to complain, they told me that no changes would be made to their flash regarding the trans calibration. Hope this helps.

Mike