Autozone says 87.5.
Another forum says 104.5
I'm lost... any help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 20190130_131034.jpg
    20190130_131034.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 1,000
  • Sponsors (?)

The 87.5" belt is for dealer installed A/C. Never seen that before, honestly. 104.5 is for the Cobra that had different diameter water pump and crank pulleys. Most of the belts listed for a GT with factory installed air have sizes ranging from 105.8" to 106.3". I would recommend going with the size LMR gave you. Motorcraft part number for the specific belt is JK61063.

The K in the part numbers for belts mark it as a serpentine setup, the 6 immediately after denotes it as being a 6-rib belt, and the four numbers following is the belt length to one decimal place in either inches or millimeters (inches in this case): 106.3"

Reactions: 1 users
The 87.5" belt is for dealer installed A/C. Never seen that before, honestly. 104.5 is for the Cobra that had different diameter water pump and crank pulleys. Most of the belts listed for a GT with factory installed air have sizes ranging from 105.8" to 106.3". I would recommend going with the size LMR gave you. Motorcraft part number for the specific belt is JK61063.

The K in the part numbers for belts mark it as a serpentine setup, the 6 immediately after denotes it as being a 6-rib belt, and the four numbers following is the belt length to one decimal place in either inches or millimeters (inches in this case): 106.3"
Thank you for clearing this up for me!!

Ok. Well, maybe it is for a Cobra but it says '95 GT on every one of them. I normally just go down to autozone with the wrench I need, walk in and out 4-5 times until the belt fits the way I want it to. Sorry, I'll butt out. Good luck!

Ok. Well, maybe it is for a Cobra but it says '95 GT on every one of them. I normally just go down to autozone with the wrench I need, walk in and out 4-5 times until the belt fits the way I want it to. Sorry, I'll butt out. Good luck!
No problem, thats what I did. It was comented up top ^ when I finished yesterday morning... Thanks for the help though

Reactions: 1 user