Shaved today

DarkProphet

Founding Member
Aug 19, 2002
Quakertown, PA
I was really bored, so I shaved my door handles, lock, and emblems...
2165706_6_full.jpg

Too bad its only in photoshop :(

Anyone else want me to photoshop their car? When I get free time Ill do whatever...

• Sponsors (?)

Hey darkprophet, you shouldn't have made that statement cause I'm going to take you on it. Can you photoshop the following on my car, Oinks hood, the cobra front bumper, SVO side exit skirts, and the side scoops on there. If you do, your are my new best friend, what do you say?
View attachment 497706

Oh, and if you can photoshop WASH it, then please do cause it's dirty as crap.

95Vert said:
Hey darkprophet, you shouldn't have made that statement cause I'm going to take you on it. Can you photoshop the following on my car, Oinks hood, the cobra front bumper, SVO side exit skirts, and the side scoops on there. If you do, your are my new best friend, what do you say?
View attachment 497690

Oh, and if you can photoshop WASH it, then please do cause it's dirty as crap.

lol i was gonna say, its gonna be pretty fun gettin that to work since its so dirty. If he pulls it off.....:hail2: :hail2: :hail2:

It didnt turn out as well as I hoped, I couldnt get the hood, as Oinks site was over its daily limit. I had a really hard time finding a good pic of the side skirts, and I had to edit the SVO out of them because the leters would have been backwards:lol: . The bumper did have a liscence plate on it too, so that was a PITA. Ill try more later, This was all I had time to do between classes today. I have no idea which side scoops your talking about??

Oh and, CLEAN YOUR DAMN CAR!!!!!:bang: It makes it 10x harder to match anything :bang:

2165706_7_full.jpg

DarkProphet said:
It didnt turn out as well as I hoped, I couldnt get the hood, as Oinks site was over its daily limit. I had a really hard time finding a good pic of the side skirts, and I had to edit the SVO out of them because the leters would have been backwards:lol: . The bumper did have a liscence plate on it too, so that was a PITA. Ill try more later, This was all I had time to do between classes today. I have no idea which side scoops your talking about??

Oh and, CLEAN YOUR DAMN CAR!!!!!:bang: It makes it 10x harder to match anything :bang:

2165706_7_full.jpg

Damn....you're good. :hail2: You and caldwell should have a photoshop shootout:rlaugh:

The hood on that car is horrible...yuck. Doesn't match any of the body lines of the car...someone should shoot that guy in the face.

Nice job ya did on Nacho's car though....I should really ask you to do some custom job photoshops on mine