Should I install froced induction or good ol' nitrous????

YEAH YEAH BEFORE YOU ASK ME WHAT FROCED INDUCTION IS-----it was a typo :)
I am at a crossroads here. The car runs great, and hardly ever have a hiccup out of her (knock on wood). I am wanting something to give her a little more zip. I am very pleased with the current power I am laying down (297rwhp/387 ft-lbs torque) But I just want a little more to put that ear to ear grin on my face. Compression is pretty low (9.2:1) so I could go forced or nitrous. Let me hear plusses minuses/pros cons from all sides, if you have experience with either or both. One of my main questions is how long a 10-15 lb bottle lasts (eg 100hp shots/bottle) and how expensive it is to refill bottle. Also wet vs dry systems. Fuel pump is 155 lphr by the way w/24 lb injectors

• Sponsors (?)

I say go forced induction too. I think you will save more money over the long run if you get a cheap supercharger under 2K and the power will be there all the time. That is what I plan to do.

Both :D

Your gonna get more torque with nitrous than FI but you should get alittle more HP then with nitrous. FI is there all the time nitrous isn't pro's and con's to that also do you want the power all the time or not. Your gonna have alittle cash in a nitrous system too not quite as much as a SC though. I figured it up and i went through like 2 or 3 bottles a summer i myself didn't use the spray overly that much it woulda took me like 30 years to have more money in filling the bottles then a cheap supercharger. I just went to a supercharger cause well i dunno really i had money and i wanted to waste it. Since the nitrous is already on the car i'm gonna use it too.