Show off your painted side views!

• Sponsors (?)

I have mine painted (well I need to finish them), All I have left is colour wetsand and clear coat.. They look reallly good and cost was about $28, you can go to almost any auto paint store and they should be able to mix your paint code and put it in a spray can,. (not all paint codes can be put in cans),
the job was pretty easy just remove the window/lock panel and the mach speaker cover, remove one screw for the speaker, take off , remove 3 bolts and unplug the mirror wires, remove mirror , sand sand sand primer primer primer sand sand,,,,,,,,,,,
it is just like painting anything prep. right and it will look good.
hope this helps
Fred

Had it done by the guy who repainted my car. Don't know how he did it nor what it actually cost me cause it was part of the whole deal. As for the pics, here are a couples I took before storing the car for the winter. Damn winter... :bang:

Avenger said:
Had it done by the guy who repainted my car. Don't know how he did it nor what it actually cost me cause it was part of the whole deal. As for the pics, here are a couples I took before storing the car for the winter. Damn winter... :bang:

Damn your car looks good with those wheels.