Snow Day Bitch!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

95riosnake said:
Virginia Tech isn't open till 1pm today....big deal lol.

Counting today, VT has had 3 delayed openings and 2 cancellations of class in the past 9 years...
i looked at goin to viringa tech but i got accepted into UTI in glendale heights, IL. I have to call and setup a start day!!

ES Stangin said:
Hah.. snow day.. Whats that? It takes 2 feet of snow with blizzard conditions here to cancel classes...

But you know your from Erie when everyone is doing 60mph on snow covered roads...
yea you people are sick....i took my car out to practice a lil in teh snow.....YEA OK!!!....went down the block at like 5 mph, showing 40 on the speedo and decided it was probably time to put it away before i got myself in trouble.....mustangs are NOT good in the snow...theres no "eh, its not bad".....NO! they are TERRIBLE!!

stprorolla49 said:
yea you people are sick....i took my car out to practice a lil in teh snow.....YEA OK!!!....went down the block at like 5 mph, showing 40 on the speedo and decided it was probably time to put it away before i got myself in trouble.....mustangs are NOT good in the snow...theres no "eh, its not bad".....NO! they are TERRIBLE!!

I loved the thread where people are like "If you get blizzacks and put sand in your trunk and only start in 2nd gear its like having a 4 wheel drive!"

Mustangs are awful in the snow. Period. Any fast car with rear wheel drive with little to no weight in the back is awful. Putting sand bags in is only a tad less awful. As I was driving back from lunch in 6 inches of snow covered roads, I was thanking god for my F150 4x4.

adam