spraying a 2.3 t

brian15

Oct 16, 2003
well im just curious ..... and playing wit hthe idea of hitting the tubro coupe with a small shot ...... probally a 50shot .... to get er moving...

would a dry shot be so horrible between the intercooler and throttle bodie ?
or on a turbo car do you have to use wet ...... the nitrous would be in terms of a zex kit so any opinions would be great ....

i just wanna get this thing into the 13's for now and figure the bottle would be the most cost effective way ....

• Sponsors (?)

IF it were me....and I've sprayed about 25 bottles through my 2.3 and I wouldn't mess with a dry or a zex kit. I use strictly NOS (keeps me with extra parts laying around). I would definitely start with a 50-60 but nearly every run of mine has been with a 100 shot and I've been up to 125 safely and 150 a few times.

351wcoupe said:
IF it were me....and I've sprayed about 25 bottles through my 2.3 and I wouldn't mess with a dry or a zex kit. I use strictly NOS (keeps me with extra parts laying around). I would definitely start with a 50-60 but nearly every run of mine has been with a 100 shot and I've been up to 125 safely and 150 a few times.

thanks for the reply .... i have experience with the zex kit on my stang with great results .... but didnt know if i was playing with fire with boost and a dry kit ....

do u know what nos kit you use ? and how is it set up to come on a rmp switch or just a button or what ..... what kind of times have you turen im very curious

thanks again