SSSSHhhhhhhh..... POP!!!

Skud

Sep 10, 2003
Saskatchewan
Hahaha.. I just had the most fun working on my car ever..

I'm replacing my front control arm bushings with some Urethane ones from MM. So I got out my propane torch and just heat up the shell until the bushing stats to sizzle and smoke and then it screams and POP!! It shoots about 10 feet, and lands in my stack of plastic grocery bags.. So now I have this gooey hot sticky mound of plastic and rubber that smells like a tire fire..

And the best part? I get to do it three more times..

It's one of those things that's so simple and cool to watch at the same time.. Kinda like popping the cork of a bottle of champagne.

Riley

• Sponsors (?)

aww man! I'm jealous. Fire is fun!:flame: :flame: The other day, I discovered how fun it is to pour hand sanitizer on my desk, and light it on fire. You can also light body parts on fire this way, without melting flesh. I also had a "friend" light her nipple on fire. :nice: :nice: You haven't lived until you've seen that, my friend.

aww man! I'm jealous. Fire is fun!:flame: :flame: The other day, I discovered how fun it is to pour hand sanitizer on my desk, and light it on fire. You can also light body parts on fire this way, without melting flesh. I also had a "friend" light her nipple on fire. :nice: :nice: You haven't lived until you've seen that, my friend.

I use to do that ALL the time when I worked in fast food! I loved that sanitizer stuff. When you lit it up, it had blue flames all over it but you could barely see them unless you looked. It would burn for quite some time too. Good times with fire!

Have fun with your car, don't burn your ride down!

Yeah when we get bored we end up heating things up with mapp or oxy/acetyl...usually ends up with lots of fumes or a loud noise in the garage :nice: Shop presses are fun too, breaking old stuff that you were gonna throw out anyway is awesome lolol