This is most likely a dumb question

I've heard bad things about rolling fender lips... Catching road salt, dirt, etc. But yea, at 14 with a fox and you're prettying it up already? I envy you, kid. At 14 I was still modifying my bicycle... wait... I still modify my bicycle...

Lets see pics when its done! :nice: Don't let these hot shots scare ya off either!

• Sponsors (?)

Never would've been said if it hadn't gotten to the point of him having to put up with malicious comments constantly. I'd be pretty irritable, too. Never hurts to have a little reminder of the StangNet Terms of Service from time to time...

Edit: And I apologize to Mike and Nick for being around over here so much lately. Not trying to step on any toes, been slow on the other side of the 5.0 sections and you guys can't be everywhere. :cheers:

Well, I don't have any pictures of the car as of lately. It's completely stripped and sitting on a rotissary right now. As for "mods" the only aftermarket parts I have for it right now is a 3" cobra R hood and cobra rear bumper. Next time I'm at the shop I'll try and grab a couple pictures of it and post the up.

This is a Paint Shop job I did of the LX grill with the center section missing. I personally love the look, but most were either for or against it. Would cost more than a cobra insert, but I think it adds a custom touch to it and makes it look a little more modern.

That and I hate badges!

Emblemgone.jpg