This one is a real shame---Ouch!

• Sponsors (?)

There is a lot of frame damage on this one--look at the top of the apron behind the passenger shock tower in this picture. It is folded down at the cowl and kinked up/in near the middle of it. The tower is definitely laid back. From what I see it could be fixed, but not financially worth it unless you own a frame machine and can do it yourself.

69 Rustang said:
There is a lot of frame damage on this one--look at the top of the apron behind the passenger shock tower in this picture. It is folded down at the cowl and kinked up/in near the middle of it. The tower is definitely laid back. From what I see it could be fixed, but not financially worth it unless you own a frame machine and can do it yourself.
That's why I was saying from the firewall back.......cut the whole front end off, including subframes and weld all new front end on it from the ground up...new subframes, aprons, shock towers, etc.............Mustangs Unlimited would love you!
Besides, it would save another 'stang from the crusher!

i've seen cars worth less in worse shape repaired. it all depends on the owner/buyer. maybe there is a guy who has a stang that got rear-ended hard and has a good front clip but needs the rest of the shell to attach it to, who knows.