Tired of this 232

232_slowness

Jul 23, 2004
Barksdale AFB
I'm really getting tired of this v6... I'm sorry gents but I really want to upgrade to a 99+ GT. Sure gas prices are going up, but I can handle that, I just can't handle sitting in my 6 and hearing that ol sweet sound of a v8 roaring by, it gets to me. I'm now looking to sell my 6 and buy a 99+ GT, can't say it hasn't been fun in my V6 though, I've had lots of fun burning tires and doing donuts and losing traction in the worst times. But hey, I figure it's time to move up to the world of V8 power and really make some noise. But I won't forget my roots in the v6 world! :D :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I don't blame you, my first Mustang was an '88 5.0 V8, and hardly a day goes by when I don't wish I had a V8 again. At least my car is paid off, and as soon as I get a few credit cards paid off I'm shopping for another V8. I don't care if gas is 5 bucks a gallon, it'll be worth it to have a real engine under the hood again, not some weak-kneed Taurus hand-me-down 3.8.

yea, my first car wasn't a V8 it was a I-4 1959 Willys CJ-3B Jeep, I loved that thing. I could go anywhere in that thing! I got in an accident when somebody in a Green F-150 pulled out in front of me, hit their door and messed it all up. I didn't even have a dent, just some paint on my front fender that was cast iron, lol. I loved that thing, but sold it when i moved to florida :( i miss it. Although top speed was 65 and i was always cruising everywhere at 45 - 55 mph it was a sight to see with that Army green paint. I wish I still had some pictures of it. :(