Tough race with modded 350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quik03GT

Mar 2, 2006
So I'm on the highway last night and a 350Z comes up next to me and motions forward. I'm doing about 70mph so I drop to 3rd gear, honk 3 times and were off. It was dead even till about 130mph where we both let off. I was kinda surprised, I was hoping I would have pulled on him a little bit, but I guess those cars have better top end then I give them credit for. I talked to the guy after, said he has an intake with a Nismo cat back. Time for some more mods I guess!!

• Sponsors (?)

WillDuhhBeast said:
sorry to steal the thread for a second..

Where did you get your mcleod clutch kit from, toplessstang.. and how much? Can you tell me about it?

No problem. I got it from Maximum Motorsport. I've only been driving with it for a few weeks now but it feels really good. Pedal feel is GREAT. Not heavy at all. Haven't really hit the track with it yet cause I'm still going through the breakin period. The price is on the MM website. I got the stage 2 with organic disc.

gargol139 said:
I raced one from a dig last night, and I had him by about half a car til about 100.:nonono: :( :notnice:
It was stupid and it was late and on a empty 3 lane road. Thats no excuse but street racing happens.:(

but being that your in Arizona the tendency is greater there. When i use to live in Phoenix it would happen out of the blue, and a big plus is that the streets are wide and long from light to light well at least in the big streets.. so i know where you are coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.