went to track again.

• Sponsors (?)

nice man, car has mid 13's in it, ive gotten 13.5 on 99mph but havent been qable to get it again or beat it. Youll want more power soon, i was extremley satisfied with 13.5 but now i want more. Great job though I know the feeling :nice:

yeah its great coming so far, i mean the car has come a long way. But its slow to me now, not really any slower but it just feels that way.

I take friends for rides and they are like "man i love this car, its so quick"
I am like "eh its ok" just so used to it.

for some reason my tires dont smoke.
i burn out just as long and even longer than the guy next to me. they get smoke rolling out, and i dont get any smoke. I can tell it burns em, they hook nice but why no smoke.

Lauching felt different than before. Maybe becayse i was launching at 4k this time instead of 3k like last trip.

ya it was fun and i am happy. i was just kinda bummed i set my timing to far, i didnt realize how bad i hurt it until i put it back at 12 this morning, ran loads better. If i would have left the timing alone it would have been hopefully closer to mid 13s like mob said, just one more tenth on that 60'

but its am improvment nonetheless. Now i can say i have a 13 sec car. :D

what sucked though, the track was packed, it was a fun drag night and i only had time for 2 runs :(

From what ive always read, and better 60ft will usually reward you with a slower MPH. This is never the case for me but it is for most people. Your running 13's congrats, next is the 100mph club and your really close your next bolt on will get you there!!