What product was it??????

Donny

Something about a big schlong...I can't remember.
Founding Member
Feb 10, 2002
The PoorHouse
About a year ago there was a product that everyone was talking about that they used to polish there alumimum parts with, What was it??? :shrug:

It was something that had nothing to do with metal polish I do belive!!!!!!

Thanks in advance,
Donny

• Sponsors (?)

95GTvert[bv12] said:
Ahhh i know what your talking about....Vib used it on his alt braket but it's something you would do right before a show and it wears off.....andi know i have it laying around, it's a spray or a powder.
BINGO!!!!

Now to find out what it was!!!!!

Donny :bang:

94GTLaserRC said:
The one Vib uses is Denova
There is also Tripoli (red stuff after sanding)
And White Rouge (white stuff after tripoli)
http://www.denovashine.com/
Those don't ring a bell.
It was something that was really cheap and I belive it was a liquid or paste and they said it would stink for a while when you first start up your car!!!

Donny

urban96 said:
anti-sieze? the metallic greasy stuff?
We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much I was gonna rack my brain all night tring to figure it out!!!!!!!!!

It seemed to work really good I figured I would give it a try, Unless anyone knows anything that works better??????

Donny :hail2:

Donny said:
We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much I was gonna rack my brain all night tring to figure it out!!!!!!!!!

It seemed to work really good I figured I would give it a try, Unless anyone knows anything that works better??????

Donny :hail2:
That is NOT a metal polish. That is a compound used to prevent lug nuts and such from locking. That just makes silver metal look more "metalish"

POOR CLUES!! :notnice:
RC

94GTLaserRC said:
That is NOT a metal polish. That is a compound used to prevent lug nuts and such from locking. That just makes silver metal look more "metalish"

POOR CLUES!! :notnice:
RC
Sorry, I wasn't sure what it was all I knew was it wasn't a polish and made the metal look new again!!!!

Thanks again fellas,
Donny