What would you pay?

• Sponsors (?)

I guess we really cant get passed the stickers...But all and all it does has quite a bit of aftermarket part full cage and motor that has to be worth it. I was think of in the neighborhood of 8500. Again due to that we still need to put some money into suspension.

street racing car?

Looks like it's track ready, and a few hours removing some stickers would probably result in a decent car underneath

I'd go as high as 10, moreso because it's been sitting for so long, and things might be going bad in the mill

well its not for me its for my cousin he is looking for something like this so we can both go racing:nice:but I told him if he can find something like this all done it would be cheaper in the long run than having to start with a stocker....

keep in mind, as ben already said, the suspension is not properly setup for road racing as much as the guy may want you to think. It does have excellent shocks, but it doesn't have TA or PHB or equivalent (steeda 5 link, watts link).

granted but it has a very good base that he can work from and just cuz it doesnt have a full suspension doesnt mean it wouldnt be a bag full of fun...:D

plus i would have a Mustang buddy and a new :SNSign: member

$9k-though it looks so fast....
But the cage looks cool-too bad it would be a PITA for a daily driver.
How would you get your girl in a skirt in there?
I guess you could make the dash a mirror and get some good looks while she settles in.
Diablo Stang I am jealous of your buy, sounds to me like you got a killer deal.