where can i get tsb info and how to fix the tsb info??

maxima

Oct 5, 2004
where can i get tsb info on an 04gt 5spd and how to fix the tsb info??

if theres a tsb on a car shouldnt they know how to fix the prob? i have two things a creek in the steering wheel when i make a turn or just turn the wheel when parked when i rev the moter at a dead stop i get a whining noise and a ticking noise at idle i just wanna know if there are tsb's for these things from the dealer?? and where i can find the info and the fix to these problems

• Sponsors (?)

comeone guys nobody knows i want this stuff fixed my car only has 3600 miles on it. the whine and the dash raddle have always been there since i picked up the car new with 20 miles on it. took the car back with 400 miles on it for the whine my friend said it was the tob throw out bearing and they changed that and the noise is still the same.. or they said they changed it and never did.. the creeking noise i had when i turned the wheel to the right and left, they changed the ball joint on the right side of the car so when i move the wheel to the right it doesnt creek but now i have it on the left side, wtf is the dealer dumb or do i have a lemon? the whine i have is if i rev it in neutral it whines, if i push the clutch in the whine goes away i dont get it

Come on, you started the thread and then 5 minutes later you post again expecting there to be 50 replies with the answer to your questions?

As suggested above, take the car to the dealer. Noises like that are best diagnosed when you can hear them in person. The dealer will look up related TSBs, be patient as noises can be hard to track down. Just keep taking it back.

rjstaaf said:
Come on, you started the thread and then 5 minutes later you post again expecting there to be 50 replies with the answer to your questions?

As suggested above, take the car to the dealer. Noises like that are best diagnosed when you can hear them in person. The dealer will look up related TSBs, be patient as noises can be hard to track down. Just keep taking it back.
Also, you do not mention the year, mileage, model, or anything... :notnice: