Roush Why is my hp so low????

• Sponsors (?)

There is only one reason why your hp nums are low. Your tuner. That torque number is impressive for a 2V. I'd be happy with that number for sure. The torque number is way more important anyway.:D

DynoJet...And the tuner is strictly performance...supposedly one of the best in Texas...Idk I think its cause of the low timing, I think if they put it at 18* it would make a lot more hp..My block is forged so it should handle 18* also..

timing

i have the 2.2 kit on mine and im running 18 degress of timing and would have done more, thing is i was in the same boat as you except i was only making 350rwhp and thats with a 2.2, if you read the kenne bell directions they say to run 23 degress, i had to make my tuner put that much timing in it he didnt want to, but as i told him its my car my motor and my money that im paying you to do this tune so try it and he did, with a 4 inch pulley thats about 7lbs of boost i made 380rwhp that not wat matter tho its the tourque, id go back and ask him to try and bump the timing up,i dont even have a forged motor and im running 18 degress its worth a try?? isnt it?