Wow I hate these questions but......

stock 92 gt

Mar 30, 2005
.........I'm going to ask one:

With a 347, afr 185s, a performer rpm 2 intake, and with all the right parts, how much HP will it turn at the wheels?

Please dont bash me.

better yet.....whats the best combo for a 347?

• Sponsors (?)

stock 92 gt said:
.........I'm going to ask one:

With a 347, afr 185s, a performer rpm 2 intake, and with all the right parts, how much HP will it turn at the wheels?

Please dont bash me.

better yet.....whats the best combo for a 347?

With a solid combo like that and a cam that runs to 6500... i dont see why 400 RWHP N/A is not attainable.

I would use 1 3/4" headers and a 3" exhaust with those heads and intake and heavy cam... thats a sick setup right there.

There are so many varables involved and routes to take. That setup with supporting components (TB, Exaust, ect) would net a good 350-380RWHP and still be street freindly.

Ninjacoupe on here has that combo with an FTI cam. He made 386hp. He told me his cam is built for torque and not all high end power. He makes his power under 6000 rpm. So what i'm getting at is if you spin it a little higher, you'll easily hit over 400hp. I say spin it to 7000, use a victor 5.0 intake and enjoy 430rwhp and still have plenty of torque down low.

My friend has a 347 w/ the edlebrock heads and the e303 cam, w/ a cobra upper and lower - and that thing is much more than a beast, its un real... i wonder ho wmany horse it has, never been on a dyno