Wrangler Roundup Mustang Show

The show turned out great. Foggy in the morning. But, the weather cooperated. Everything was on schedule. And the raffle was unbelievable (even if I didn't win anything). Thanks to everyone who came out. We'll do it again next year.

I took about 250 pics. I'll put some on the website in a few days (a lot to sort through). I post a link when I'm finished.

• Sponsors (?)

03SHKR said:
The show turned out great. Foggy in the morning. But, the weather cooperated. Everything was on schedule. And the raffle was unbelievable (even if I didn't win anything). Thanks to everyone who came out. We'll do it again next year.

I took about 250 pics. I'll put some on the website in a few days (a lot to sort through). I post a link when I'm finished.

Cool, look forward to seeing them. :nice:

ASD said:
INVITE CAR SHOW? :chair: It was a great show and I had a good time even without a car. :stick: Pic's will probably be up soon on the Wranglers site.

Yeah...what he said. If this goes down next year, I should have my cars ready. I should also be able to bring some friend's vehicles as well. Great show!

WOW.. YOu sure pissed a few people off ed, the lady behind you is ready to knock you out and if looks could kill from the other lady!!

So is the drill out of the box yet??? :D

wr050918_raff_14.JPG

wifesweetstang said:
WOW.. YOu sure pissed a few people off ed, the lady behind you is ready to knock you out and if looks could kill from the other lady!!

Misha,thats too funny I was thinking the same thing when I saw the pic and no not yet., Im waiting for its first job :D . I sure like it I was pretty jazzed although I think that lady behind me wanted it more :p

wifesweetstang said:

Maybe she has a "special attachment" that needs a cordless drill to complete the "package" :rlaugh: