yet ANOTHER terrible day....

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Hitch a ride with a freind. If its already at your house, put it on a jack and wheel it to your driveway and install the new ones. No need to spend money towing it.
its at teh shop now......
i already brought it there and im not gonna risk any more damage than is already done........trust me if it wasnt finals week i'd get teh steedas and do it....plus my dad prob paying for it.......

• Sponsors (?)

Low-5.0 said:
Damn, that sucks! At least ball joints are a cheap easy fix, as long as nothing else broke.
my ball joint is cracked, the brake dust shield is ruined, and my wheel has gouges in it the circumference of the inside if the wheel......im just getting tired of bad **** happening.......NOTHING bad happened when i had teh car for 8 months when i had my permit and was driving it almost every day.....i dont get it......

StreetStang302 said:
Tough Break. Sorry to hear that. I guess its back to where you started. I'm sure you'll make the right decision what to do with the stang. You've fixed it before, so just get some motivation and do it again. Good Luck.
thanks man....at least this isnt a $1500 hit like last time........this is only about $150, which is a lot still, but its 10x less than before if you think of it like that.......