Tioga Cty PA
Here are few pics after my install

kb1.JPG

kb2.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

NJStangFan said:
Nice! Can you post a dyno sheet?

Sure!!

This is with the car pulling timing up top for some reason. The KB chip is very conservative, I am having a SCT tune done this spring once i get it out of storage, and then i will add the 9.5# pulley i have sitting in the passenger seat and see what kind of numbers we get. The car was pulling 3-5 degrees of timing in the higher RPMs and it was not detonation related. So far i have not had any detonation issues

mike%20worden%2001%20cobra%20blown.jpg

Yeah i am on stock internals and stock gears

As for the SCT tuning the place i take my car to Dyno is a SCT tuner, he has raptor and all the goodies. He does all the tuning on my car. My car club also goes there alot.

Being that KB used a SC chip i can take it anywhere with the SCT software.

still looks good bro...cant wait to see the other pulleys on..I wonder if the knock sensors are faulty/or detecting some type of "false" detonation(if thats possible) and thats why its pulling timing?

FEARNO1 said:
still looks good bro...cant wait to see the other pulleys on..I wonder if the knock sensors are faulty/or detecting some type of "false" detonation(if thats possible) and thats why its pulling timing?

Fred i really think the knock sensors are detecting the vibration from the blower...mostly because the are now mounted right next to it....also the guy i went to the dyno with saw the exact same thing at the same RPMs only his pulled more timing