'02 GT all motor dyno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

acsostang said:
T&J Performance hooked me up. After Tim's tune with EFI Solutions software the dyno : 310rwhp/311rwtq!!chase Supra turbos!!

:bs:

Just kidding! That's terrific. You are right about the 19lb injectors. Usually they are good to almost 300rwhp but they begin to run at a 100% duty cycle. (On full force all the time.) Great to see more people go over the 300 mark N/A.

One note: Many years ago my Dad told me to never go over 3 angles on the value job b/c they can burn up rather quickly. I wonder if this still holds true or the valves are stronger today?

Joe347R6 said:
Congrats man! However, this just confirms my belief that 2v really suck. If putting heads and cams on our cars only get us not much over 300rwhp, thats depressing. They just don't make enough hp unless you get a power adder.

yea, I agree to a certain extent. the 4.6's are a little weak without the forced induction. What really sucks is the '02 Z28 SS that Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords pitted against the '03 Cobra a while back was pushin' nearly 317rwhp/340rwtq! Those LS1 motors rock!

But it comes from the mustangs 281 displacement. I agree, forced induction ROCKS on the Mustangs!

acsostang said:
yea, I agree to a certain extent. the 4.6's are a little weak without the forced induction. What really sucks is the '02 Z28 SS that Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords pitted against the '03 Cobra a while back was pushin' nearly 317rwhp/340rwtq! Those LS1 motors rock!

But it comes from the mustangs 281 displacement. I agree, forced induction ROCKS on the Mustangs!

Yeah no kidding. Over at LS1GTO.com, one of the guys put a 125 dry shot on his car and it put out 629 rwt. The area under the curve is absolutely nasty.

Joe347R6 said:
Congrats man! However, this just confirms my belief that 2v really suck. If putting heads and cams on our cars only get us not much over 300rwhp, thats depressing. They just don't make enough hp unless you get a power adder.

i just noticed your N/A power is nearly identical as mine. What did you run w/out the Nitrous?

mrvax said:
:bs:

Just kidding! That's terrific. You are right about the 19lb injectors. Usually they are good to almost 300rwhp but they begin to run at a 100% duty cycle. (On full force all the time.) Great to see more people go over the 300 mark N/A.

One note: Many years ago my Dad told me to never go over 3 angles on the value job b/c they can burn up rather quickly. I wonder if this still holds true or the valves are stronger today?

Great point, but I think the valves may be stronger today.

BlkDragon said:
Yeah no kidding. Over at LS1GTO.com, one of the guys put a 125 dry shot on his car and it put out 629 rwt. The area under the curve is absolutely nasty.

That's crazy!!!!!!!!!!! We are just going to have to wait to see what the '05's do.....or better yet, the '06 Cobras!!!!!!!!

acsostang said:
i just noticed your N/A power is nearly identical as mine. What did you run w/out the Nitrous?

I haven't been to the track. I had planned on going Friday night but am working some OT. I would imagine high 12s as it sits. The car seat in the back might be weighing me down too much lol. But today I ordered an NOS Nozzle kit to run a 200 shot :hail2: I just want a solid 11 second daily driver.

oogtdude said:
any clips with the cams?...i have a clip of a 01-03 silver with cams and full slp....it sounds like a monster!!

Not yet, but i'm working on it. I'm not used to all this computer gadgetry, but i'm learning fast.

the 4.6's sound badd *** with some hot cams, something your just not accustomed to in our cars.