02 GT seat upgrade

• Sponsors (?)

There are actually some nice seats on Ebay. Someone on here has them but im not sure who, i think they're called the "spider" or "widow" or something, im not positive. THe have lumbar support and even tilt forward so that passengers can get in behind you.

i am looking to do the same thing soon, i just had a thread about it. anyway, for the longest i was going to go with cobra misano seats, but they are to expensive for somthing that is going to wear out. i figure im going with the recaros. anyway the power rack for the driver seat can be retained.

i ditching mine for weight savings though. :nice:

i just saw you have a blower, i assume you are going for comfort instead of weight savings. your blower car is fast enough where you would prob. not feel the difference from a couple lbs. :D

ADRENLN said:
i am looking to do the same thing soon, i just had a thread about it. anyway, for the longest i was going to go with cobra misano seats, but they are to expensive for somthing that is going to wear out. i figure im going with the recaros. anyway the power rack for the driver seat can be retained.

i ditching mine for weight savings though. :nice:

While they are expensive, you can at least use them for a LOOOONG time. Its one of the only mods that you do to your car that you can either pop right into or fabricate to fit another vehicle. So when yous ell your GT you can pull them out and still use them. Can't do that with over half of your other mods. So I think its worth the price.