03/04 Cat-Backs

alfman9

Apr 9, 2004
Florida
Decisions, Decisions. I about had my mine made up on Magnaflow (seems everyone on here went with them too), but then I remembered Bassani. I know they are priced sky high, but has anyone heard them on these cars? Know of any good prices? Sound clips would be awesome. thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I believe some guy is selling a used SS Bassani catback on SVTPerformance.com under the MARKET forum.......I was on there earlier and believe he was selling it for $400 (also selling a Bassani SS catted x-pipe). Might be worth your time if you are going to go Bassani.... :shrug:

1268melberger said:
I believe some guy is selling a used SS Bassani catback on SVTPerformance.com under the MARKET forum.......I was on there earlier and believe he was selling it for $400 (also selling a Bassani SS catted x-pipe). Might be worth your time if you are going to go Bassani.... :shrug:

p.s. I have a Magnflow with the stock h-pipe....love it!

I'm not sure if you've been, but check out MustangExhaust go into the forums and at the top should be your selections based on engine size. Listen to your ears fall off. But there have been people that posted their clips and sound soo much better than anything I've heard on that site.

Hello alfman9 -

If you're mind is made-up with either the Maggies or Bassani, I think you'd be happy with either choice. Great products. Forget sound clips, try and go hear them in person @ your local hangout. That can be very helpful and you'll feel much better knowing what you're getting - especially forking over that much $$$ for a cat-back.

However, if you're mind is NOT made up, there is always this VIDEO --> SOUND CLIP --> RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS :nice:

I just had the Bassani's put on a few days ago. I really Love them! I listened to as many different models of Catbacks as I could on the same model as mine to get an idea and went with the Bassani's.

If someone could tell me how to host a movie to post here I will use my digital camera tomorrow and do a movie clip.

Ken