03 cobra

98 white GT

Sep 28, 2000
I hate to bother you guys with these old questions but i can't find the answers in the FAQ section or archives.

Which exhaust Combo gives you the most rwhp on an 03 cobra and exactly how much?

Magnaflow X pipe w/no cats and magnflow catback.

slp x pipe no cats/ slp catback

bassani xpipe no cats and bassani cat back.

thanks i'm sorry but i need people with first ahnd expierience.and dyno numbers. I really apprecitate the help.

• Sponsors (?)

When choosing an exhaust combo, it's best to go with what sound you like the best. The main manufacturers of good quality exhaust systems will all make similar power. The difference is mainly in the sound. I'm not up to date on all the systems and how they sound, but I can however give you an idea about the Borla Stinger cat-back with a MAC off road x-pipe. It's loud as hell. But everywhere I go people are telling me how good the car sounds. In fact, just tonight, I took the wife and my 3 little girls down to Sonic for a milkshake. They were having a little cruise. I had several people, including high school and college students, middle aged men and even a man about 70 who drove a corvette all tell me how much they liked the sound of my car. Basically, it's all up to personal preference.

They are all so close in overall HP/TQ gains that there really is no clear cut winner. There was a magazine shootout way back when the first '03's came out comparing 4 or 5 different cat-backs. It might have been MM&FF I can't remember. All of them made approximately the same gains except one... The Flowmaster cat-back was down 4 or 5 HP/TQ compared to the others.

U.M.