03 Stang - I may be back!

StangTek

Founding Member
Aug 24, 2002
USA
Hi everybody!

I don't know who remember me cause it has been awhile. Anyway, I may be buying a 2003 Mustang V6 w/ 17,000 miles on it for $12,800.

I would be getting out of my 99 Grand Prix GT loaded with every option. However, if I do buy this V6 now and get out of the GP chances are I won't own a V8 Mustang until well close to 2010! If I stay in the GP for the next two years I will be able to own a new Stang GT. Also, at this point, the extra money I would be spending on the Stang V6 would decrease my spending money every month!

What does everybody think? Back to the Stang V6 at the expense of owning a better Stang in a shorter period of time?

I used to have a 1997 Stang V6. Sold it to a friend. It now has a 154,000 and is running strong.

• Sponsors (?)

StangTek said:
Hi everybody!

I don't know who remember me cause it has been awhile. Anyway, I may be buying a 2003 Mustang V6 w/ 17,000 miles on it for $12,800.

I would be getting out of my 99 Grand Prix GT loaded with every option. However, if I do buy this V6 now and get out of the GP chances are I won't own a V8 Mustang until well close to 2010! If I stay in the GP for the next two years I will be able to own a new Stang GT. Also, at this point, the extra money I would be spending on the Stang V6 would decrease my spending money every month!

What does everybody think? Back to the Stang V6 at the expense of owning a better Stang in a shorter period of time?

I used to have a 1997 Stang V6. Sold it to a friend. It now has a 154,000 and is running strong.

Id say wait. If there is nothing wrong with your gp, no reason of getting rid of it yet.

I think the only reason you shouldn't keep your GP is cause its a 4-door. Then again maybe thats the reason you got it in the first place? Anyhoo, I like Pontiacs myself especially the newer ones with all the gadgets and red guages and stuff inside.

I decided on the 4 doors. Why? Cause I think the Grand Prix looks funny with two doors. The coupes are the same length as my car. It looks like they put two doors on as a after thought. I am all for two door cars. I don't even open those other two doors. I dont have a family. Im a young single guy. The doors open maybe once a month when I have a friend or two back there. Other then that, they might as well not be there.

I do like the red! : ) Those extra gadgets tend to cause extra headaches when they go screwy!

you know what, I got my 03 v6 for 12,995 brand new, so if you are gonna get this mustang, don't pay that much for it. I'd presonally wait and get the GT in 2 years, unless they lowered the price of the v6 now to like 8000